Bakken Formation Details
Here is some general information about the Bakken Formation.
- Only Real 'Oil Boom' in the Past 50 years.
- Fast Recovery of Oil Production & Return of Capital invested...can be 3-6 months after completion.
- Big recoverable Oil Reserves for New Horizontal Wells at Typically 500,000 Barrels of Oil Per Well With Up to (8) Wells Drilled Per 1,280 Acre Spacing Unit.
- No Dry Holes With Deep Horizontal Drilling & Long Horizontal Boreholes Targeting Two Primary Bakken & Three Forks Shale Pay Zones With Sometimes a Third Productive Lodge Pole Zone.
- New 'Staged Fracing' Process Very Successful.
Take a look at the screenshots to the right. Each Thumbnail has a different style.